2 cups Cashews (Roasted & Salted or Raw)
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 scoops Nova Collagen
1/2 cup of Dairy Free/ Dark chocolate
2 tsp coconut oil
- Roast cashews on a baking tray in the oven at 180°. (8-10 mins if already roasted / 10-15 mins if raw)
- Remove cashews from the oven, let cool slightly
- Add cashews to blender and process until crumbs form
- Scrape the mix from the sides of the blender and blend again until a butter is formed
- Melt chocolate in the microwave
- Add melted chocolate, vanilla essence, collagen and coconut oil into the blender and blend until the mixture is thick, smooth and creamy
Voila!! Chocolate nut butter.
Store in a clean, air tight jar/ container at room temperature. Best enjoyed within 1 week of making.
If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more coconut oil.
For your sweet tooth add 1 tbsp of brown sugar or 1 tsp of xylitol